READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY CAREFULLY – THIS AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
In exchange for participation in any activity organized by Canadian Ninja League Inc. and/or any affiliate including but not limited to the use of the property, facilities and services of Canadian Ninja League Inc. and/or any affiliate, you willfully give up your right to recover compensation through the courts or otherwise for any personal injuries or damage to your property, or for your death, arising out of use of the facilities. If any provision of this agreement is held invalid, the invalidity shall not affect other provisions of the agreement which can be given effect without the invalid provisions, and to this end the provisions of this agreement are to be severable. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the province of British Columbia, Canada.
1. Agreement to Follow Directions. I agree that my ward will observe and obey all posted rules and warnings, and further agree to follow any oral instructions or directions given by Canadian Ninja League Inc. and/or any affiliate, or the employees, volunteers, contractors, representatives or agents of Canadian Ninja League Inc. and/or any affiliate I willingly agree they will comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If, however, they observe any unusual and/or significant hazard during their presence or participation, they will remove themselves from the participation and bring such hazard to the attention of the nearest official representative of Canadian Ninja League Inc. and/or any affiliate
2. Assumption of the Risks and Release. I recognize that the participation in activities related to Canadian Ninja League Inc. and/or any affiliate can be physically demanding and/or dangerous! I understand and acknowledge that participating in activities sponsored by Canadian Ninja League Inc. and/or any affiliate has inherent risks associated with the participating in such activities and I assume full responsibility for such risk and further release and discharge Canadian Ninja League Inc. and/or any affiliate for injury, loss or damage arising out of my ward(s) use of or presence upon the activities related to Canadian Ninja League Inc. and/or any affiliate, whether caused by the fault of myself, Canadian Ninja League Inc. and/or any affiliate or other third parties. I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, BOTH KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGANCE OF THE RELEASES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation.
3. Indemnification. I agree to indemnify and defend Canadian Ninja League Inc. and/or any affiliate against all claims, causes of action, damages, judgments, costs or expenses, including attorney fees and other litigation costs, which may in any way arise from my use of or presence upon the activities related to Canadian Ninja League Inc. and/or any affiliate I, for myself, and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and/or next of kin, forever WAIVE, RELEASE, DISCHARGE and COVENANT NOT TO SUE, Canadian Ninja League Inc. and/or any affiliate and their officers, directors, representatives, officials, agents and/or employees, subsidiaries, and/or assigns, as well as their independent contractors, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, volunteers, and owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the Event (collectively, the “Releases”), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, and/or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASES OR OTHERWISE. I further agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Releases from any loss, liability, cost, claim or damages arising from my participation in or association with activities and events organized and sponsored by the Canadian Ninja League Inc. and/or any affiliate, or connected with the Events.
4. Fees. I agree to pay for all damages to the facilities of Canadian Ninja League Inc. and/or any affiliate caused by any negligent, reckless, or willful actions by my ward.
5. Medical Consent. I consent to the administration of first aid and other medical treatment in the event of injury or illness and hereby release and indemnify Releases from any and all liability or claims arising out of such treatment.
6. No Duress. I agree and acknowledge that I am under no pressure or duress to sign this Agreement and that I have been given a reasonable opportunity to review it before signing. I further agree and acknowledge that I am free to have my own legal counsel review this Agreement if I so desire.
7. Photo Release Waiver. By participating in any activity related to Canadian Ninja League Inc. and/or any affiliate, I hereby grant Canadian Ninja League Inc. on behalf of myself, the irrevocable right and permission to photograph and/or record my ward in connection with Canadian Ninja League Inc. and/or any affiliate and to use any photograph and/or recording for all purposes, including advertising and promotional purposes, in any manner and in any media now or hereafter known, in perpetuity throughout the world, without restriction as to alteration. I waive any right to inspect or approve the use of the photograph and/or recording, and acknowledge and agree that the rights granted to this release are without compensation of any kind.
8. The undersigned, referred to as the parent(s) and natural guardian(s), does hereby represent that he/she (they) is (are), in fact, acting in such capacity and agrees to indemnify, save and hold harmless each and all of the parties herein referred to above as Releases from all loss, liability, damage, cost or claim whatsoever that may be imposed upon said Releases because of any defect in or lack of such capacity to so act and release said Releases on behalf of the undersigned.
10. Limitations of Exercise, If Any: It is further expressly agreed that any activity that can be undertaken by my ward is at my sole risk and that Canadian Ninja League Inc. and/or any affiliate including but not limited to agents, volunteers, contractors or employees of Canadian Ninja League Inc. and/or any affiliate shall not be liable to me for claims, demands, injuries, damages, actions or causes of action, whatsoever, to my person or property arising out of or connected with the use by me of the classes provided and of the premises where the same is located. I attest and verify that my ward is free from all illnesses, injuries and defects and that physically fit and sufficiently trained to participate in all activities associated with the activities they willfully participate in. I understand that their participation in activities and events organized or sponsored by Canadian Ninja League Inc. and/or any affiliate is entirely voluntary.
By purchasing the CNL Athlete Membership, client acknowledges that client has read, understood and agrees with all the terms and conditions of this Agreement.